Friday, March 29, 2013

Two events next week!

On Monday (April 1) I will be signing my books at the Rutgers University Club, a room that looks carpeted and posh and according to the event description: We will be serving free wine and beer along with delicious gourmet hors d'oeuvres; books, food, and fellowship--always a great combination! 

 I will wear glasses and a blazer. 5-7 pm. 199 College Ave, New Brunswick, NJ.  I'm not the only one though:

    Teresa Politano, Celebrity Chefs of New Jersey (Profiles)
    Laryssa Wirstiuk, The Prescribed Burn (Stories)    Amy Lawless, My Dead (Poems)    Leslie A Morris, How Ya Like Me Now! (Memoir)

+++++ + + + + + + + +++++ + + + + ++++++ + + + + + ++++ + + +
AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND
+ + +  + + + + + ++ + + + + + ++ + + + ++ + + + + ++ + + + + + ++


On Tuesday (April 2) I will be reading poems and will have copies of my book as well @ the Hatchet Job reading series hosted by Danniel Schoonebeek.  I'm so excited to read with Sampson Starkweather, Joe DeLuca, and Dara Wier.  Three of us have new books out and will have them available at the reading.


No comments: