Monday, May 8, 2017

I just updated the poems section and the events section of this blog.  The other day I mentioned to one of my classes that I still have a blogspot and a student shook his head and laughed.  If anyone has the energy and resources to help me build a better web site I would pay you!  

Anyway, here are my upcoming events reposted here: 



Brooklyn, Sunday May 14th 7pm, 67 Russell Street, 2nd Floor, Greenpoint with Brandon Kreitler, Andres Cerpa, Jeremy Clark and others in connection to a gallery show that looks amazing.


Somerville, Mass, May 20, reading w/ Simone John and others at the Black Ocean space in Somerville



New York, Thursday May 25th at the KGB Red Room with Matthew L Thompson and Melanie Almeder 7 pm.


Sun, June 18, 4–6 PM, Red Hook, Brooklyn, Pioneer Books,  289 Van Brunt (in the space behind the bookstore) am reading with Marina Blitshteyn, Nick Flynn, Jacqueline Johnson, David Mills, Michael Morse, Meghan O'Rourke, and Camilo Roldan

No comments: