Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Book Report (The Sequel)

Hi.

I know I just did a book report in May.  But it was really fun, and I enjoyed it.  And because of that, the hosts invited me back, so I'm giving another book report on July 8th at Le Poisson Rouge.  This one hasn't been written yet, but the following texts will be sourced: "Madness Rack and Honey," by Mary Ruefle, James Franco's chapbook "The Strongest of the Litter" and who knows what else.

There's an English language expression "gleaming the cube," which means "to push yourself to dangerous new limits, hence being outside of the cube and able to polish it to create the gleaming effect." I think I'm gleaming the cube in this situation because I have no idea what's going to happen, but on July 8th, I certainly will!

Also last night i saw the film "This Is the End" and it was great. You should see it.



No comments: